On 11/6/2020 11:17 AM, Hernán De Angelis wrote:
I am confronting some XML parsing challenges and would like to ask some questions to more knowledgeable Python users. Apparently there exists a group for such questions but that list (xml-sig) has apparently not received (or archived) posts since May 2018(!). I wonder if there are other list or forum for Python XML questions, or if this list would be fine for that.

If you don't hear otherwise, try here. Or try stackoverflow.com and tag questions with python and xml.

--
Terry Jan Reedy