I'm using the Box API (https://developer.box.com/guides/tooling/sdks/python/).
I can get an access token, though it expires after a certain amount of
time. My plan is to store the access token on the filesystem and use it
until it expires, then fetch a new one. In the example below assume I have
an expired access token.

# This next line does not throw an error:

client.folder('0').get_items()

# But iteration does (maybe this is a lazy fetch?)

for _ in client.folder('0').get_items():

logger.debug("Using existing access token.")

return access_token

# So I use try/except

try:

for _ in client.folder('0').get_items():

logger.debug("Using existing access token.")

return access_token

except boxsdk.exception.BoxAPIException:

pass # access token invalid, let's get one

else:

pass # access token invalid, let's get one

# When running the debugger the except clause seems to catch the first
throw, but the loop I think continues, throws the error again, and that
second throw is not caught.