On 2021-01-19 03:26, Mladen Gogala via Python-list wrote:
[snip]

Since you're most probably using Winduhs, use regedit and modify your PATH
variable. Your python will be in c:\Program Files if you installed 64 bit
version, which you should have done. Otherwise, it will be in C:\Program
Files(x86). Your "idle" program will be in your "start menu" which came
back in Winduhs 10. You would probably never have guessed, but I'm not
particularly fond of Winduhs.

[snip]

I wouldn't use regedit to edit the PATH variable. It's an environment variable, so I'd use the System Properties dialog (the Advanced tab).