LibreOffice has a huge class tree and I need to familiarize myself with
it - trouble is, it won't fit on A4 because it has a flat hierarchy with
loads of leaf nodes.

I wanted to shove all the leaf nodes > x into a subgraph and style that
differently using Graphviz.

I tried treelib but while i can build and print a tree, AND figure out
the size for each level of the Tree, it won't give me the parent node
for a particular size.. So I know that level 3 has 7 children too much
but which is the jackass parentID responsible - no idea.

Graphviz has nice plotting and subgraphs and such but same problem - I
checked pydot which is a clone of Graphviz and I'm not sure what exactly
it does different from Graphviz..

Anyway I don't want to spend another two days checking out Plotly or
Pygraphviz.. can someone point me in the right direction?