On 04/06/2022 13.56, Dennis Lee Bieber wrote:
On Sat, 4 Jun 2022 13:36:26 -0500, "Michael F. Stemper"
<michael.stem...@gmail.com> declaimed the following:

Are there similar functions that return not only the minimum
or maximum value, but also its position?

        If it isn't in the library reference manual, NO...

        But it also isn't that difficult to write...

I already wrote it. I was wondering if there was something
standard that I should have used instead. I have multiple
functions that I wrote, only to later learn that there were
standard functions that did the same thing.

--
Michael F. Stemper
This email is to be read by its intended recipient only. Any other party