On 9/30/22 22:07, Mike Dewhirst wrote:
Most email activists demand end-to-end encryption and obviously signing email is part of that. However, my view is that email privacy, while very important, is an oxymoron. If you need encrypted messages you would never use email. You would meet under a waterfall.

A friend and I used to encrypt our emails. Anyone decrypting them would find sensitive information from two old farts bitching about the weather. My approach is give them so much data they drown in it. Of course with NSA's Bluffdale facility, that's one hell of a lot.