Il 07/11/2022 20:41, Chris Green ha scritto:
Schachner, Joseph (US) <joseph.schach...@teledyne.com> wrote:
Maybe you can't do this, but I would suggest only running on the Python
3 systems. Refuse to jump through hoops for the Python 2 system. It is
years out of date.

Exactly! That's why I (OP) have only one system where this is a
problem. The system is my hosting provider's cPanel platform which is
running a very old Linux and, as I've said has only python 2.

I can ask for python 3 on their system but I suspect that my voice is
a very tiny one and there are higher priority things to get done.

Perhaps this is because you speak to them about the problems of
compatibility, try to speak to them about power, speed and performance,
instead. ;-D