Its advice, I don't think the style issue is particularly important.

If you understand its meaning, it achieves my purpose. If you don't I you're
perhaps not a programmer...

I like the abruptness of technical writing as a style, actually. If that is how
machine learning ( aka 'A.I.' ) tends to compose messages, this seems mostly
compatible with the sorts of written material I both make and consume.

https://interestingliterature.com/2017/03/10-of-the-best-poems-about-forests-and-trees/

The whisper of the aspens is not drowned,
And over lightless pane and footless road,
Empty as sky, with every other sound
Not ceasing, calls their ghosts from their abode,

there's one for you... a click will get you nine more. but none will help you
write a better, more maintainable program.

Regards,
Dan