Create a folder anywhere convenient and copy it in there.Then - if python has
been downloaded from the Python website and installed "normally" you can open a
command prompt in that folder and type C:\<anywhere convenient>\$>python
logistics.py"normally" means Python is in your path environment
variable.--(Unsigned mail from my phone)
-------- Original message --------From: Karen Park <jkp...@mymts.net> Date:
28/11/22  10:07  (GMT+10:00) To: python-list@python.org Subject: Python coding
Hello,I am trying to do a python code. Using Windows, I got as far as the step
that asks me to “copy the logistics.py file and save it in the same folder that
you are running python from” (as displayed by the command prompt). Can you help
direct me where to go to copy and save this “logistics.py“ file?Thank you,Karen
-- https://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/python-list