On 4/3/2023 1:25 PM, pranavbhardwaj...@gmail.com wrote:
    Sent from [1]Mail for Windows

    Why can't I able to use python libraries in my python 3.11.2. It always
    throw an error such as

    and

    and many more.

    I installed python from python official website and I installed libraries
    using cmd prompt by typing- pip install “Library name”
You have not done what I suggested that you do in my last post. As I recall from earlier messages, you have several versions of Python installed. You have to be sure that when you run "pip" it is being run by the version of Python that you want. I asked you to check that and gave you examples of how.

So please do that.