On 4/10/2023 2:19 AM, Yogesh Tirthkar wrote:
Hello,

Thank you for your response.

May I know how to uninstall it from user A profile – if user A is no longer
available.

Is there any means - where I can use local admin account to uninstall the app
(installed in User A profile, without user A’s intervention)

If user A is no longer available, then an administrator can change the password for User A and then, logged into the A account, perform the un-install.

From: Sravan Kumar Chitikesi <sravan.chitik...@iprotechs.com>
Sent: Monday, April 10, 2023 2:17 PM
To: Yogesh Tirthkar <yogeshtirthkar-ven...@gic.com.sg>
Cc: python-list@python.org
Subject: Re: [Request for Assistance] To uninstall python installed in other
user profile (Win 10)

[cid:image001.png@01D96BB7.7B62F3D0]

If Python was installed by user A in their own profile folder, it is likely
that it was installed just for that user. In this case, you may need to log in
as user A to uninstall Python from their profile. Have you tried logging in as
user A and uninstalling Python from there?

Regards,
Sravan Chitikesi
AWS Solutions Architect - Associate

On Tue, Mar 28, 2023 at 11:30 AM Yogesh Tirthkar
<yogeshtirthkar-ven...@gic.com.sg<mailto:yogeshtirthkar-ven...@gic.com.sg>>
wrote:
Hi Team,

Could you please advise on the scenario in windows 10 machine : Where we need
to uninstall/remove python from user profile A (installed by user A in its own
profile folder) - via an admin user or system account.

Currently when we try to uninstall it via admin/system account - it displays
that the python product is not installed for this user (admin/system).