Good day.

After installing the Python program from your site and restarting the
computer as requested by the program, problems occurred. Programs like Word
are all in black. In addition, a black color appears in the file explorer
which sometimes completely covers everything (the black color). This
problem also appears everywhere in the "boxes where text is entered"
throughout the computer. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program
but the problem remained. I also tried to repair the program via the button
in the program. I didn't get to the modifications part of the program
because when I clicked on black color appeared.

Python version: Python 3.11.3 (64-bit) Setup

The computer I use: ASUS Vivobook

Operating System: Windows 11 Home Edition

                                  Version 22H2

                                  Operating system build 22621.1555

Thank you in advance for your reply

Ondřej