Johanne Fairchild wrote at 2024-5-3 10:56 -0300:
>How to discover what values produced an exception?  Or perhaps---why
>doesn't the Python traceback show the values involved in the TypeError?
>For instance:
>
>--8<-------------------------------------------------------->8---
>Traceback (most recent call last):
>  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
>TypeError: '<' not supported between instances of 'tuple' and 'int'
>--8<-------------------------------------------------------->8---
>
>It could have said something like:
>
>--8<-------------------------------------------------------->8---
>TypeError: '<' not supported between instances of 'tuple' and 'int'
>  in (0,0) < 4.
>
>We would know which were the values that caused the problem, which would
>be very helpful.

Typically, the traceback informs you about the source code line
where the exception has been raised.
When the source line contains literals, you see the values.
If not, then only in special (speak: rather simple) cases the
knowledge of the values will help much.
Usually, a more thorough analysis is required to find out the bug
location and how to fix the bug.