Paul Rubin <no.email@nospam.invalid> writes:
> HenHanna <henha...@devnull.tb> writes:
>> is there another (simple) way to write this?
>
> Yes, but please consider doing these easy exercises yourself instead of
> fobbing them onto other people.

Hen's probably just an experimental GPT. You, with your limited
resources, can never train it.

I'd say you can't beat the verbosity, or lack thereof of just plain zsh/bash:
  $ echo {1,2,3,4}0{1,2,3}
  101 102 103 201 202 203 301 302 303 401 402 403

Phil
--
We are no longer hunters and nomads. No longer awed and frightened, as we have
gained some understanding of the world in which we live. As such, we can cast