Title: Debugging callbacks?

Hi All,

I have a Python app that receives CORBA callbacks in Linux. I post a msg to the GUI and am having refresh issues with some GTK controls in wxPython.

The Python-specific question is -- I have tried to set a breakpoint inside the event handler in the GUI, but the debugger does not break. (Works fine anywhere else). Is this activity not supported? Or is there a way to debug the event handler in the debugger (w/o resorting to prints)? How?

More specifics: This is a two-way CORBA callback. In the Python module handling the callback I post a message (ProcessEvent) to the GUI and immediately returns. It is in the event handler in the GUI that I want to break with the debugger. (Using Wing 2.0).

Thanks,

Bruce