Xah Lee wrote:
>There are quite a lot f___ing liers and charlatans in the computing
>industry, especially the OpenSourcers, from the f___ing
>a-dime-a-million students with their "FREE" irresponsible homeworks
>on the net to f___heads like James Gosling of Java , Larry Wall of
>Perl, Linus Torvolts of Linux kernel, and that f___head C++ Berjo
>something, the unix advocating f___ers, and those "gang of four"
>Design Patterns shit and the criminals of eXtreme Programing and UML...
>with these pundits begets one generation of f___ing tech geeking coding
>monkeys, thinking that they know something, while creating a mass of
>garbage that crashes and f___s us up everyday in the computing world.

OK... your post seems to indicate a belief that everyone else is
somehow incompetent. Sounds a bit like the "I am sane, it is everyone
else who is crazy" concept. Can you suggest a technology or
technologist who, in your expert opinion, has gotten it right?

Perhaps the language you have developed and others are using
successfully fits all of our needs?