On 18 Oct 2005 12:34:18 -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote or quoted :

>  "During my service in the United States Congress, I took the
>   initiative in creating the Internet."

He did just that. Think about it.  Without Gore, the Internet would
never have been delayed perhaps indefinitely.  Without any of he
technical people, someone else would have done the same work. Even the
guys who did the low level protocols credit Gore.

Your forget how much abuse folk like you heaped on Gore when he was
pushing the "information super highway" as it was known back then.
--
Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.