which feature of python do you like most?

I've heard from people that python is very useful.
Many people switch from perl to python because they like it more.

I am quite familiar with perl, I've don't lots of code in perl.
Now, I was curious and interested in the python people.
They certainly made their best choice from perl to python.

but i have no interesting python experence before, thought i've read a
few chapters
of a python tutorial book. The things are much like the perl one.

I have no idea why people are so facinating with python.
So I post this question:  What do you use in your dairy work with
python?
what is the thing that python makes you happy?

I certainly don't want to miss a language if it's so great!
can anyone share your happy experence with python?