>>        File "../tu.py", line 21, in run_tu
>>          execfile( filename )
>>        File "TU_05_010.py", line 8, in ?
>>          import TU_05_tools
>>        File "./TU_05_tools.py", line 4, in ?
>>          f()
>>        File "./TU_05_tools.py", line 2, in f
>>          print math.pi
>>      NameError: global name 'math' is not defined
>>
>> I have remarq that this problem is raised when I execute code in an
>> imported module (during importation)
>>
>> I think I will be able to isolate it and have a simple sample soon ....
>
> Random guess: change the execfile() call to
>
> execfile(filename, globals())
>
> or
>
> exec file(filename).read()

That is unlikely to help. The execfile target seems to have been
TU_05_010.py, but the file which cannot access math is TU_05_tools.py
accessed by a normal import, so adding some globals to the execfile call
won't really do anything useful.

Isn't it fun trying to guess the problem in the absence of the code?