Hi,

I am in need of Python source codes that deals with both multithreading and socket programming(server-client).

I need an example of a client/server multi-threading simulator for the clients to generate a high level of threading to "stress" the server side concurrently. In the end, it can benchmark the server's performance to assess the results.

Please advise any good, related sites or complete, relevant source codes regarding my simulator here. Your appreciation is greatly appreaciated.

Regards,
Khai R.

Find just what you are after with the more precise, more powerful new MSN Search Try it now.