Xah Lee wrote:
> • The reason fucking languages like C and family mask technically

Contrary to popular opinion, languages don't multiply.  Certainly they
don't have sex.  Most (human) languages merely have something called
gender, and words don't interact.  C has a bastard child called C++,
true, but that was basically created by genetic manipulation of the
original C, and indeed it's said to be 100% backward-compatible to C.

> Solution: Understand and spread the word that writing bug-free software
> are not difficult at all, and quality software can be as intuitive as
> extra hands. When good programers understand this and catch on, good

Yes, please go ahead.  Oh, you said "good programmers."  Never mind.

I know, don't feed the troll.  Sorry 'bout that.

--
The problems of the real world are primarily those you are left with
when you refuse to apply their effective solutions.