ye juan schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> Anyone tries to use BeautifulSoup (
> http://www.crummy.com/software/BeautifulSoup/  ) in
> Jython? I can not run that ,the error that Jython
> gives me is: unpack sequence too long.

You've asked that on th jython mailing list and got a negative answer.
What makes you think this forum here, with way more broader scope, will
yield a different answer on that very specific topic?

And your asking pretty much of people to guess what's wrong and maybe
could be fixed, if all you provide is a single sentence of
error-message. I suggest you read

and come back with a little more information -like stacktraces, jython
version used and so on. Then maybe, but only maybe, someone can tell if
and how one can make BeautifulSoup run under jython.

Diez