In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Thomas Heller  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
                        .
                        .
                        .
>Usually the bundle=1 option in py2exe can create a single file exe, but it also
>allows to have a separate shared library.zip file, which is useful if
>you need more than
>one exe-file.  With python 2.4, MSVCR71.dll is still required and not
                        .
                        .
                        .
For some of our projects, we provide a single executable, which
takes a command-line argument (or, rarely, environment variable)
to tell the executable whether to come up as server or client,
or GUI or command-line version, or ...  The result is that, even
for an architecturally-sophisticated development, the end-user
experiences a unitary delivery; he has just one file to install,
remove, archive, ...