Hi All

Please be gentle but I'm primarily a PHP coder after a few years of academic experience in Java I've lost my object orientated programming style and have become a procedural PHP coder.  I started using Python almost 12mths ago now but I'm still very much working in a PHP style.  Obviously I need to learn the Python way and I have been doing a piece at a time, however, I was wondering if you had any specific advice for PHP -> Python programmers?  Any habits I need to pickup/drop?

Thanks for any input and thanks for your patience.

Doug