I am running Python 2.4 on Windows XP "Professional" and Eclipse 3.1.  I would like to take a look at PyDev on Eclipse and downloaded the PyDev (1.0.2?) via the Help->SotwareUpdates->FindAndInstall wizard.  Then then go to create a Python Project with File->New->Project and then select Pydev->Pydev Project and get an Error Dialog stating: "The selected wizard could not be started.  Reason: Plug-in org.python.pydev was unable to load class org.python.pydev.ui.wazards.project.PythonProjectWizard."  Can any of you wizards tell me what this means (well, OK, I *know* it means I can't load PythonProjectWizard, but you get my drift, right?).

Thanks for your help...see yo in Dallas!
--greg