Hi,
We are a web integration firm in Reston, VA and would like to post the following developer position (I have already joined the group).

When you begin your career at Siteworx, you’ll be part of a rapidly growing software and services company. In fact, you have probably visited some of our web applications and sites already – many are for companies with household names. It’s this kind of success that creates exceptional opportunities for ambitious people. If you’re looking for a place where you can perform your best, consider the following position in our Reston, Virginia headquarters:

Software Developer

You will develop Internet applications in teams from Siteworx specifications. You will work closely with many Senior Developers to improve your knowledge and technical prowess.  Siteworx has very high standards and understands that very few people are qualified to do what we do upon hiring, however, the position requires a BA/BS in a technical field and 1+ years experience (internships applicable) in software development.  Fluency with three or more of following is necessary: XHTML, CSS, C/C++, _javascript_, Java, Python, XSLT.  A background in Object Oriented Programming is necessary and familiarity with Zope is a major plus.

Siteworx has outstanding benefits including 401(k), and health/dental insurance. If you are interested, please e-mail your resume to: [EMAIL PROTECTED].

Nina Almaguer

SITEWORX

1892  Preston White Drive
Third Floor