<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> I wish I could do that; however our IT department is ... Zelis ... About
> security; it's a school district, so lots of confidential data, etc, etc
> (their reason).
> Oh well, I'll look for an imap server on the network if I can, but I doubt
> I'll find it normally.
> If anyone else has any other info, I'd appreciate it.

Tell your IT dept that Squirrelmail is a security sieve.  Check the
standard ports (143, 993) for the imap server.  Yeah, you could
screen-scrape the messages from squirrelmail if you really had to, but
it doesn't seem worth it.  Are they at least running squirrelmail over
TLS if they're so security conscious?