Hi,

    I am new to this python. I have installed python 2.4 in my windows xp system.

My issue is:
i have three directories with some files.
ex: Dir ---> Dir1 / file1.1.py
       "   ---> Dir2 / file2.1.py
       "   ---> Dir3 / file3.1.py
These are the example directories i have. (Under Dir--->Dir1, Dir2 and Dir3; Under Dir1 --->file1.1.py; Dir2 ---> file2.1.py; Dir3 ----> file3.1.py)
In file3.1.py, i am importing the file1.1.py and file2.1.py using the command:
from file1.1 import *
from file2.1 import  *

Now, my problem is, file1.1 is imported and i can access the values that are used in that file. But the file2.1 is not imported and returning the error message as "ImportError: No module named file2.1". I couldn't access the var used in that file. Actually, both the files are ! from different directories only. Then, why onr file is imported and another is not imported?.

My Question is: How to import the files from the different directory to the current file?.

Anybody please reply me, i have strucked in this simple file importing concept.

Thanks and Regards,
abbi.