"DaveM" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schreef in bericht
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> On Thu, 16 Mar 2006 13:34:14 +0100, "Méta-MCI"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>>Après, vous pourrez aussi fréquenter le newsgroup :
>>        fr.comp.lang.python
>>qui a l'avantage d'être en français.
>
> But perhaps he's a Flemish speaker - are you trying to start a riot?
>
> DaveM
Yes,I'm a Flemish speaker, I have been to school in the evening
to study Englisch and also now for the last year I'm study French.
To improve my English it's maybe good to work with English
newsgroupes.I'm not looking for a riot,because I don't understand
the word.By the way, in case to learn Python,they told me it's
the most esay language to start.
But ,my question is when I start Python it is a Dos Window
that opened.I think it is not possible on a XP computer?
Or am I wrong.
Thanks by advances
Rc