Tim Parkin wrote:
> Mir Nazim wrote:
> > I really appriciate the help a lot, the but the problems is that i have
> > already real those. What i was looking for was some kind of detailed
> > tutorial, that explains the basic ideas about live page and
> > formhandling etc.
> > (my be it the time some nevow know guy got onto it)
> What are you trying to implement.. it may be that you don't need
> livepage at all.. Is it just some javascript to enhance a form field?
> Tim Parkin

you are right, if it was just a some java script to enhance some for
functionality. But my needs are much more.
I have implemented a School management system for a few school in my
area. Currently it id implemented in PHP. Now they have asked my to
redesign it using AJAX. According to thier specs a lot of AJAX will be
put in to it. Not only this the scope has broadnd a lot. I have to
develop integrated accounting and groupware/collaboration functionality
to it.

Now as we know python is much better language than php. I want to do it
in python in order to keep it maintainable over the period of time. So
thoght Nevow will be good for it. I have understod the basics from the
docs that come with nevow and coded a few basic pages as well. But
these docs do not talk about LivePage and form handling. I did no get
any thing from google either. I even looked at the examples. but could
no understand beyond very very basic things. Things like how to
establish as connection between client side JS and server-side python,
how to notify and how does it take place etc. Most important how much
what sort of JS is I need to put on clien sde and how much server side.

These are few things i would like to know.

So can any one help me, please. It will be OK if some could give me
some code examples with explaination like how to establish a
connection, how to ask for data from serverside etc.

Thanks