I am trying to write a script that starts a window process and then continues on to do other testing, but have encountered a little problem. When I start the exe (process to run) I cannot move on past that point in my script. Once started, the process is supposed to run in the background continuously and this is the reason my script stalls after starting the process. I have tried to initiate the process using os.system and os.popen and both run into the same problem. Is there a work around for this?

Thanks,
Dave