You may find the IDE review at Straw Dogs worth a look:  http://www.straw-dogs.co.uk/blog/python-ide-review

On 3/31/06, Keith B. Perry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
To me, it just doesn't behave the same way as Eclipse for java.  I have used the plug-in, and I usually use it on my home machine ( I am still a student).  For example, in Java eclipse, if you import a module like math, then if you want to use a math function, you just type math + period, and then all the functions pop up in a scroll menu.  I love this.  I am not searching through online documentation...etc just to find some stupid method/function that I know is there.  It doesn't seem to behave like this for Python....I wish it did.

I still love programming in Python, though.