Not me. I'll probably sound pedantic but
- the editor text looks awful, changing the editor options had no effect at all
- there is no network access of UNC paths other than through File >
Open and Python Paths..... all of my code is on a network location
- expanding and collapsing directories is done with a transition
effect.... that drives me nuts

Bernard