Okay, so too bad I didn't know about this before I wrote the 75 lines
of code based on HTMLParser. That said, it still wasn't that hard and
most of all it is done and it works so I won't be rewriting it. I did
check it out and it seems quite powerful. I'll add it to my library of
tools to use for the next python project. Thanks for the tip.
  - Ken