On Sat, Aug 24, 2019 at 12:59 PM Dmitry Shachnev <mity...@debian.org> wrote:

> Hi Sandro!
>
> On Fri, Aug 23, 2019 at 10:46:30PM -0400, Sandro Tosi wrote:
> > Hello,
> > sphinx-issuetracker is currently incompatible with python3.7:
> > [...]
> >
> > It has no reverse-dependencies and it's currently one of the few r-deps of
> > python-debianbts.
> >
> > Should we just remove this package from Debian?
>
> I support the removal.
>
> However, there is one reverse build-dependency: src:migrate.

i checked on dak and it reports no rdeps, either binary or source:

```
$ dak rm -Rn -b python-sphinxcontrib.issuetracker
Will remove the following packages from unstable:

python-sphinxcontrib.issuetracker |     0.11-2 | all

Maintainer: Debian Python Modules Team
<python-modules-t...@lists.alioth.debian.org>

------------------- Reason -------------------

Checking reverse dependencies...
No dependency problem found.
```

> But it looks like use of issuetracker is actually patched away:
> https://sources.debian.org/src/migrate/0.12.0-3/debian/patches/disable_issuetracker.patch/
>
> Dear migrate maintainers (Cc'ed), can you please check if that
> build-dependency is still needed?

it's possible `migrate` used to depend on
python-sphinxcontrib.issuetracker but that's no longer the case, i
think?

--
Sandro "morph" Tosi
My website: http://sandrotosi.me/