Hi all,

On Mon, Feb 10, 2020 at 06:59:17PM +0100, Axel Beckert wrote:
> [...]
>
> Florian Bruhin wrote:
> > Out of curiosity, is there a way I could've found out myself?
> > https://qa.debian.org/excuses.php?package=pyqt5webengine doesn't
> > seem to say much about this situation.
>
> Probably not. :-(

Well, there is this page, but its contents can be tricky to decode:

https://release.debian.org/britney/update_output.txt

Here it says:

trying: pyqt5webengine
skipped: pyqt5webengine (5, 36, 101)
    got: 20+0: a-2:a-0:a-0:a-0:i-17:m-0:m-0:p-0:s-1
    * amd64: calibre

So calibre is the obstacle for pyqt5webengine to migrate. Then you go to
https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/calibre, which has more information why.

By the way, calibre built fine on all architectures now, but now it is blocked
on gcc-10.

This page has more information on how to parse that file:

https://release.debian.org/doc/britney/short-intro-to-migrations.html#debugging-failed-migration-attempts

> > I was a bit worried about the exact timeline when this happens, since 27th
> > is
> > the feature freeze for Ubuntu 20.04, and I'd really like qutebrowser
> > v1.10.0 be
> > in there (given that it fixes various issues and will be supported by Ubuntu
> > for five years).
>
> Ubuntu takes packages from Unstable (and Experimental, even without
> asking why they are in Experimental!), not from Testing.

For clarity, automated syncs are only from unstable, if some package was
copied from experimental then someone did it manually.

--
Dmitry Shachnev