On 2013-05-21 09:59, Jakub Wilk wrote:
* Scott Kitterman <sc...@kitterman.com>, 2013-05-21, 06:20:
What do you mean by "non-free content"?
The reporter specified the bug report was covered by non-free license.

Oh come on. Sure, it's silly to "release" a bug report under a
non-free license. But if we suddenly start caring about bug report
licences, then we might as well shut down the whole BTS, as the vast
majority of submissions don't come with any license at all.

I am not a laywer, but this is my opinion. Under most definitions of copyright, a bug report's copyright belongs to its author. We host them in the BTS at their request, so I don't believe we need any further license. However if a poster asked to have their material removed, I think we'd be obligated to remove it.