Source: billiard
Version: 2.7.3.32-1
Severity: serious
Justification: fails to build from source

Builds of billiard in minimal environments geared towards building
only its architecture-dependent binary package (python-billiard) have
been failing due to its unconditional use of dh --with sphinxdoc:

  dh clean --with python2,sphinxdoc --buildsystem=python_distutils
  dh: unable to load addon sphinxdoc: Can't locate
Debian/Debhelper/Sequence/sphinxdoc.pm in @INC (you may need to install the
Debian::Debhelper::Sequence::sphinxdoc module) (@INC contains: /etc/perl
/usr/local/lib/perl/5.18.1 /usr/local/share/perl/5.18.1 /usr/lib/perl5
/usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/perl/5.18 /usr/share/perl/5.18
/usr/local/lib/site_perl .) at (eval 11) line 2.
  BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at (eval 11) line 2.

  make: *** [clean] Error 2

As I recall, using --with sphinxdoc can also lead to errors when not
building the documentation, so I'd strongly recommend simply
conditionalizing its usage appropriately.

Could you please look into it?

Thanks!