Hi all!

Time ran away from me, so the talk is not complete. It has a new title of
"Creating a python driven skype bot", which does include some black magic
and dynamic loading of python code. There may be more black magic for
future talks though, so keep your eye out

-Jørn

On Tuesday, 13 October 2015 12:36:47 UTC+1, Fiona Burrows wrote:

> Beep beep boop it's Python NW o'clock. That's the sound of the Python NW
> alarm. Beep beep.
>
> At this Halloween edition of the meet up we have a talk by Jørn Lomax
> entitled "Black Hat Python" which sounds suitably witchy.
>
> We're at Spaceport X -
>
> First Floor
> 24 Lever Street
> Manchester
> M1 1DZ
>
> Muggins here will be waiting on the door until 7pm. If you arrive after
> that call me on 07966 736006 and I'll roll down the stairs horizontally to
> come down and let you in.
>
> Fiona
>
> WooooOOOOooooOOooooo ooooo oooo

To post: python-north-west@googlegroups.com