Hi Everyone,

Forgive me for the shameless plug, but I hope this might be of interest to
some of you :)

Here at Arctic Shores we're holding an evening event which you might be
interested in attending. We'll be talking about what we do and why we do
it, and we'll have a slot where a couple of our Python developers will be
talking about what we do with Python and some of the challenges we face.

The most important bit is that we'll have plenty of free beer, wine and
pizza on offer ;)

Full details here:

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/talent-tech-and-transformation-tickets-49904262994

Thanks for listening!