Hi Yuri,
thanks for your suggestion.

I've already discovered the same bug, which in turn helped to revealed
some other problems.
But I do not want to overburder you and other people with these issues.
(actually since I've been told to post my issue here, I didn't know
and I didn't think this list is about only development of asyncio)

Thank you again for your kind support.
Kind regards.
Marco