Hi,

For whom will go to EuroPython this year, don't hesitate to propose
something around AsyncIO, about your library or your
usage: https://ep2015.europython.eu/en/call-for-proposals/
To my knowledge, Victor Stinner has already proposed a talk, I've proposed
a poster and helpdesk session to help newcomers with AsyncIO.

Don't hesitate to propose another talk, hands-on training, poster, helpdesk
or for the most reserved, come with me to the poster and/or helpdesk
session.
Call for proposals will be closed this Tuesday, April 28.

>From my point of view, the AsyncIO toolbox is now enough mature to be
end-dev friendly, even if async/await keywords will change a little bit the
landscape.
We can now proud to promote this stack.

Regards.