aymeric.augus...@polytechnique.org>:

> On 10 août 2015, at 11:38, Ludovic Gasc <gml...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I don't know all implementation details, however, we use on production for
> several daemons this implementation:
> http://aiohttp.readthedocs.org/en/latest/web.html#websockets
>
> Yes, it’s a lower-level alternative with a more verbose API.

To my knowledge, the WebSocket start is explicit in aiohttp to let the
developer to decide to answer with classical HTTP/1.1 or via WebSockets.

> In other words you’ve implemented a custom application-level closing
> message because the library you’re using doesn’t implement the
> protocol-level closing handshake. Truth be said, neither did mine until a
> few days ago ;-)

Interesting, I didn't know that WebSockets spec has something about that:
http://stackoverflow.com/a/4818541/1211023

What do you have in your mind to resolve that ? I'm interested in by your
answer.