Hi,

I've come across an issue while testing pulsar
<https://github.com/quantmind/pulsar> on python 3.5.
The issue is in connection with the ssl transport/protocol.

I create a tcp server using the create_server event loop method and passes
the sslcontext

server = loop.create_server(protocol_factory,..,ssl=sslcontext)

When a new connection is made, the connection_made method of the protocol
receives a _SSLProtocolTransport instance.
In python 3.4 the method was receiving a _SelectorSslTransport instead.
They are both transports and therefore the code works, but they have
slightly different internal behaviour (one has *_closing* and the other has
*_close* internal attribute for example).

I cannot find any docs describing this change. Is there something I should
know, how best can I accommodate for this change?
I would like to check if the transport is closed/closing what is the best
way to do this for both python 3.4 and 3.5?

Regards