>> As I noted in my previous posts in this group,
>> I mostly try keeping async code with parity of
>> blocking code. (Reasons: Ease of streams based
>> development, Easy migration to compiled langs,
>> threads, etc, etc..)
>>
>> For an async code based on Curio, you can almost
>> drop all "await/async" keywords with some
>> minor manupulations; and bang: You get working
>> blocking version. Or you can go from blocking
>> version to async.

> Thanks for sharing your experiences.

You're welcome.

> So, it's the same motivation as for MicroPython's uasyncio which was
> presented on this list previously.

I think, it is good to see such a class of async implementations.
I can even release my own version of hacks for running asyncio
in the same spirit. However, I found Curio much more elegant,
so dumped most of it.

After some settlement about the direction, with such async
engines around, I'd expect Python standard library
to support a similar approach.

It is much more than async/sync write().

Regards,
Imran