Hello,

2008/4/29 Giles Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Hi there,
>
>  Some of our clients have been asking us about Python training in London, in
> particular for financial markets.

Our three day course is now available in London at a venue on Russell
Square at a cost of £900 plus VAT per person per three days, includes
course, course notes, Thinkpad for three days and food. We just
haven't told anyone about it yet, enquiries to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> Does anyone on this list have experience
> training quants

I was wondering: why would a Norfolk Broads duck-shooting boat need
its pole training? ;)

> and similar non-developer but still tech-savvy people in
> Python programming?

We've certainly trained people like this, ie intelligent
non-developers, and it's never been a problem. Much easier to train
than non-intelligent developers.

Best wishes,

John
--