I'm unable to attend that date, so won't be signing up. :-(

René Dudfield wrote:

On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 6:43 PM, Michael Foord <fuzzy...@voidspace.org.uk <mailto:fuzzy...@voidspace.org.uk>> wrote:

    In case anyone didn't spot it, the URL to book at is:

      http://pyconuk.org/booking.html

    Michael

    John Pinner wrote:

        Hi,

        We confirmed the Unconference - http:///pyconuk.org
        <http://pyconuk.org> <http://pyconuk.org> - a couple of weeks
        ago and announced it on the pyconuk and python-uk lists.

        Regrettably there has been a very poor response (2 delegates,
        and one of those is me!) so faced with venue and insurance
        costs of approx £2k to cover it looks like we will have to
        cancel. Very disappointing given the high level of interest
        expressed at EuroPython.

        Unless of course there is a sudden rush...

        We'll give it until the middle of next week before making a
        final decision.

        Best wishes,

        John
        --

Cool, I've booked it!

Looking forward to meeting some uk python peoples.

I hope it goes ahead... I was planning to book it earlier, but forgot about it. I imagine others also need reminding :)

cu,

Jonathan Hartley      Made of meat.      http://tartley.com
tart...@tartley.com   +44 7737 062 225   twitter/skype: tartley