Morning All,

Hogarth Worldwide is growing its already-sizeable development department
exponentially. Our London office is currently based near Farringdon, but soon
to be moving to a brand-new facility in Soho.

If you are looking to work in an environment that uses the very best agile
practices, the very best technologies and in the very best way possible, then
please get in touch. Hogarth's Tech department has a fantastic working
environment with a large team of similar individuals who are passionate about
what we create.

If you would like to hear more, please refer to the open positions below:

Lead Developers/Application Architects
Senior Python/Django Developers
Python/Django Developers
QA Engineers (Manual/Automation, with Python)
(Freelance) Python/Django Developers

We offer competitive salaries and rates, great company benefits and excellent
career progression.

Hogarth is a global advertising implementation agency that has developed
enterprise-scale, class-leading applications for the advertising industry and
beyond. Since we opened our doors in 2008 with 14 founders, we have grown to
over 700 employees and continue to grow at the same rate.

Please drop me a line with your details for more information.

Thanks,
Ben

--
Ben Curwood
ben.curw...@hogarthww.com

Mobile: +44 7768 557 654
Linkedin: http://uk.linkedin.com/in/bencurwood
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/ben_curwood

Are you a freelancer? Join our Linkedin group: Hogarth London Freelance
Group<http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=4915493&goback=%2Enpv_20215018_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1&trk=NUS_UNIU-ngroup>

www.hogarthww.com