Hi,

I’m Technical Director at FARM Digital, a digital agency headquartered in
Hampshire. We’re currently looking for Django developers, both junior and
senior. There are two job descriptions on our website, available at:

Senior Developer - http://farmd.co.uk/1bhm1Cn

Junior Developer - http://farmd.co.uk/1dvcBVw

We’re made up of 15 people, split over two UK offices, with most of our
delivery team working remotely. We’re committed to a strong engineering
culture, and we do things the right way. We’re also keenly involved in
community events, and we run the Django Weekly newsletter (
http://www.djangoweek.ly).

If this is of interest, you can either apply directly (information is in
the links above), or you can email me for more information. I’m also on
Freenode as `JonA`.

Thanks!

--Jon

--

[image: FARM Digital Logo]*Jon Atkinson* | Technical Director | FARM
Digital Limited

If you have received this email in error please notify Farm Digital Ltd (
he...@wearefarm.com). Please note that any views or opinions presented in
this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
those of the company.

Farm Digital Ltd accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for
the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information
provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing.
WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email.