Indeed, last night we had the first of those online discussions, where we
discussed topics, what makes a proposal and talk attractive/interesting,
etc. and answered questions about the process. Some great Ideas were
discussed that I hope are selected.

There are two more chances - Sunday at 3 pm and Tuesday at 8pm. To express
interest just pop over to the form at http://goo.gl/forms/kl3Z3tAyYL and
let me know when you'd like to join.

Cheers,
Naomi